Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Reverb 10 - Appreciate

Prompt: Appreciate. What's the one thing you have come to appreciate most in the past year? How do you express gratitude for it?


If you're only appreciating one thing you're not trying hard enough!  As we wrap up 2010, here's my short-list of ten:
  1. A husband who works hard so that I don't have to.
  2. A new car this year!  With XM radio
  3. Happy, healthy kids.
  4. A professional, part-time job I love. 
  5. Friends.  They make life fun and inspire me.
  6. Good books.  But never bad ones.
  7. Good movies.  Even some bad ones.
  8. Mexican food.  Could it eat every day!
  9. Technology.  Wouldn't be an accountant without it!
  10. Clothes Washers. I may hate doing laundry, but can you imagine doing it by hand?

1 comment:

  1. Succinct and perfect. And that monitor of yours is enormous. I want one.

    ReplyDelete